A collaborative Commentary of race, culture and politics from Non Profit leader Sha Thomas, and Freelance Journalist/Recording Artist Zion Antoni. A release issued from Mary Martha Ministries, distributed through Urban Cry LLC, and entities as Negusworld. What was yesteryear’s struggle, are today’s scars. One
August 10, 2015
About URBAN CRY LLC
INTERNATIONAL GRASSROOTS JOURNALISM COMPANY/RECORD LABEL. FOUNDER ZION ANTONI. View all posts by URBAN CRY LLC
This entry was posted on Monday, August 10th, 2015 at 1:21 am and tagged with #imnotyournigger, mary martha ministries, shathomas, the urban cry llc and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
THE SEKOU THINK TANK est 2012
- Peter Schmuck's Camden Yards 25 for 25: The best of Oriole Park after 25 yearsPeter Schmuck is the only Baltimore Sun sportswriter who has covered the Orioles in some capacity continuously since the day ground was broken on Camden Yards. So, on the occasion of the ballpark’s 25th-anniversary weekend honoring the first team to play at Oriole Park, here are his 25 most memorable...
- Baltimore, known for crime and controversial police videos, draws praise after overnight strike statuesBaltimore’s Confederate monuments exited swiftly this week, but they might have left something behind: an image, however temporary it might turn out to be, of a city that got it done. “Ain’t nobody got time for this white supremacist foolishness,” began a gleeful account by the team at the website...
- Scientists, volunteers flock to eclipse path to conduct research, or just bask in magnificenceWhen the sun disappears behind the moon for a few minutes on Monday afternoon, Chris Hansen plans to be in South Carolina, ready to observe with a camera, a digital thermometer and some crickets he bought at Petco.Myles McKay, an analyst at the Space Telescope Science Institute in Baltimore, also...
- Hogan taking heat for Taney statue removalGov. Larry Hogan’s decision to remove a controversial Confederate-era statue from the State House grounds has prompted a backlash within some facets of his Republican base. The Facebook comments on the social-media-savvy governor’s page came fast and furious this week, as one-time supporters turned...
- Peter Schmuck's Camden Yards 25 for 25: The best of Oriole Park after 25 years