A collaborative Commentary of race, culture and politics from Non Profit leader Sha Thomas, and Freelance Journalist/Recording Artist Zion Antoni. A release issued from Mary Martha Ministries, distributed through Urban Cry LLC, and entities as Negusworld. What was yesteryear’s struggle, are today’s scars. One
August 10, 2015
About URBAN CRY LLC
INTERNATIONAL GRASSROOTS JOURNALISM COMPANY/RECORD LABEL. FOUNDER ZION ANTONI. View all posts by URBAN CRY LLC
This entry was posted on Monday, August 10th, 2015 at 1:21 am and tagged with #imnotyournigger, mary martha ministries, shathomas, the urban cry llc and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
THE SEKOU THINK TANK est 2012
- New academic standards will keep more immigrant students in English proficiency classes next yearHundreds of Baltimore-area immigrant students and many others statewide may need to repeat or take additional English language classes next school year after state education officials retroactively raised the standards for English proficiency. State officials say the change, implemented in May,...
- Howard County government website hacked with pro-Islamic State messageThe Howard County government website was hacked Sunday with messages supporting the Islamic State, part of a larger attack on local government websites around the country.A message on the website Sunday afternoon said President Donald Trump "will be held accountable" for "every drop of blood flowing...
- Unlikely contributions help Orioles defeat Rays, provide a path forwardWith stars not producing at their usual levels, role players and emerging standouts are stepping to the forefront. On Sunday, Caleb Joseph, Joey Rickard and Paul Janish got the job done with help from breakout players Trey Mancini and Jonathan Schoop.
- Nonprofit aims to breathe new life into vacant East Baltimore warehouseTrees grow through the masonry walls, and sunlight — and rain — pour through holes in the roof at a sprawling East Baltimore warehouse, where printers once produced maps for National Geographic. But when Karen D. Stokes looks at the old A. Hoen & Co. complex, she sees a courtyard with exposed steel...
- New academic standards will keep more immigrant students in English proficiency classes next year