A collaborative Commentary of race, culture and politics from Non Profit leader Sha Thomas, and Freelance Journalist/Recording Artist Zion Antoni. A release issued from Mary Martha Ministries, distributed through Urban Cry LLC, and entities as Negusworld. What was yesteryear’s struggle, are today’s scars. One
August 10, 2015
About URBAN CRY LLC
INTERNATIONAL GRASSROOTS JOURNALISM COMPANY/RECORD LABEL. FOUNDER ZION ANTONI. View all posts by URBAN CRY LLC
This entry was posted on Monday, August 10th, 2015 at 1:21 am and tagged with #imnotyournigger, mary martha ministries, shathomas, the urban cry llc and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
THE SEKOU THINK TANK est 2012
- With this draft, Ravens are getting back to their hard-hitting, defensive waysIf anyone is truly surprised that the Ravens put a huge emphasis on defense in this year's NFL draft, it would be wise to remember the famous adage about the fate of those who ignore history. The Ravens used their first four picks to fortify key defensive positions and make sure they would not...
- Ravens: 'Our picks were value picks'The Ravens exited a draft for the first time in franchise history without drafting a single offensive skill position player.
- Orioles' Ubaldo Jimenez's starting job being threatened after another rough outingUbaldo Jimenez has been here before, reaching for answers to explain another ugly run of starts that yet again threaten his spot in the Orioles rotation. Jimenez has been left promising that his moxie will prevail to pull him out of the frustrating spiral the opening month of this season has become.
- Orioles fall 12-4 to Yankees to slip out of first place for first time this seasonThe Orioles came to Yankee Stadium with a one-game division lead over the resurgent New York Yankees. But after two meetings in the Bronx this weekend, the Orioles have been knocked off their first-place perch in the American League East while being delivered a pair of numbing road losses.
- With this draft, Ravens are getting back to their hard-hitting, defensive ways