Out of the of the Urban Cry LLC is issued another insightful lecture/article of urgency. The times have spoken gravely; challenging and controversial. Freelance Journalist/Recording artist zion antoni delivers POA II: a message that moves resolve through perspective
August 6, 2015
POWER OF ATTORNEY part II
About URBAN CRY LLC
INTERNATIONAL GRASSROOTS JOURNALISM COMPANY/RECORD LABEL. FOUNDER ZION ANTONI. View all posts by URBAN CRY LLC
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 6th, 2015 at 7:53 pm and tagged with an american plight : the urban plight show, naacp, power of attorney part II, SEKOU THINK TANK, the urban cry llc, zion antoni and posted in grassroots mobiliization, urban activism. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
THE SEKOU THINK TANK est 2012
- Police disciplinary records remain shielded despite revelations of misconductAs federal authorities continue to probe Baltimore’s corrupt Gun Trace Task Force, police commanders are pledging internal investigations aimed at finding and rooting out corruption. But by law, those findings will never see the light of day. Maryland is one of nearly two dozen states that shield...
- Korryn Gaines' family won one of the largest awards ever against Baltimore-area police. Will they see the money?The verdict of more than $37 million won Friday by the family of Korryn Gaines against Baltimore County police is one of the largest ever against law enforcement officers in Maryland. But legal experts question whether they will actually see all that money. Maryland’s cap on local governments’...
- Manny Machado arrives at camp happy to be an Oriole, excited for transition to shortstopManny Machado acknowledges there were some fleeting moments this offseason when he thought he might have played his final game for the Orioles as trade rumors swirled around him. Even as Machado’s equipment bag was unpacked Saturday morning as he arrived for spring training at the Ed Smith Stadium...
- Michelle Obama portraitist Amy Sherald to appear on CBS Sunday MorningBaltimore-based artist Amy Sherald, who painted the portrait of Michelle Obama for the National Portrait Gallery in Washington, is scheduled to be featured today on the CBS Sunday Morning show. The show’s website says that correspondent Alex Wagner will profile Sherald, who earned her MFA at Maryland...
- Police disciplinary records remain shielded despite revelations of misconduct