Out of the of the Urban Cry LLC is issued another insightful lecture/article of urgency. The times have spoken gravely; challenging and controversial. Freelance Journalist/Recording artist zion antoni delivers POA II: a message that moves resolve through perspective
August 6, 2015
POWER OF ATTORNEY part II
About URBAN CRY LLC
INTERNATIONAL GRASSROOTS JOURNALISM COMPANY/RECORD LABEL. FOUNDER ZION ANTONI. View all posts by URBAN CRY LLC
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 6th, 2015 at 7:53 pm and tagged with an american plight : the urban plight show, naacp, power of attorney part II, SEKOU THINK TANK, the urban cry llc, zion antoni and posted in grassroots mobiliization, urban activism. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
THE SEKOU THINK TANK est 2012
- Reward for information in Detective Sean Suiter's killing could be state recordThe reward for information about the killing of a Baltimore detective this week is among the highest ever offered in Maryland, criminal justice analysts said Friday. But observers warn that such large sums — while potentially helpful — can sometimes carry a downside. Federal, state and local agencies...
- National champion Maryland lacrosse teams meet with President TrumpIndoors and out, the White House was overrun with school spirit Friday as President Donald Trump welcomed college sports champions and declared them "great athletes." Too many of them to fit in one room, the teams took up positions all around the mansion for separate photo ops with the president....
- Roughly Speaking podcast: On the death of Detective Suiter and the future of Baltimore (episode 325)There are many angels across this city, and we have to gather them and build a force for good. It can be done. It has to be done. I don't think we have any other choice.
- Freddie Gray case: Baltimore Police Lt. Brian Rice cleared of all administrative chargesWhen the verdict of “not guilty” came, Baltimore Police Lt. Brian Rice shook hands with his attorney, hugged his parents and drove a mile to police headquarters to get his job back. The lieutenant was reinstated Friday, shortly after his acquittal on administrative charges that he had neglected...
- Reward for information in Detective Sean Suiter's killing could be state record