Out of the of the Urban Cry LLC is issued another insightful lecture/article of urgency. The times have spoken gravely; challenging and controversial. Freelance Journalist/Recording artist zion antoni delivers POA II: a message that moves resolve through perspective
August 6, 2015
POWER OF ATTORNEY part II
About URBAN CRY LLC
INTERNATIONAL GRASSROOTS JOURNALISM COMPANY/RECORD LABEL. FOUNDER ZION ANTONI. View all posts by URBAN CRY LLC
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 6th, 2015 at 7:53 pm and tagged with an american plight : the urban plight show, naacp, power of attorney part II, SEKOU THINK TANK, the urban cry llc, zion antoni and posted in grassroots mobiliization, urban activism. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
THE SEKOU THINK TANK est 2012
- Baltimore County police officer killed after confrontation; police searching for armed suspectA Baltimore County police officer has died after a confrontation in Perry Hall, and police are searching for at least one suspect, authorities said. Police would not confirm the injuries suffered by the officer, a four-year veteran assigned to the Parkville precinct. A witness saw the officer,...
- In lawsuit, man alleges Baltimore Police Gun Trace Task Force officers broke his jaw, stole his moneyA 39-year-old Baltimore man has filed suit against former members of the Baltimore Police Gun Trace Task Force, as well as the city and the state’s attorney’s office, alleging officials were aware of a pattern of misconduct and failed to stop it. The $10 million lawsuit filed on behalf of Kenneth...
- Maryland law enforcement officers who have been killed since 2010The following are law enforcement deaths in Maryland since 2010, as obtained from The Sun's archives and police departments: May 21, 2018: A female Baltimore County officer died after responding to a call for a suspicious vehicle in Perry Hall. Police spokesman Cpl. Shawn Vinson said the officer...
- Former Baltimore police commissioner De Sousa ordered to surrender passport, firearms pending trialFormer Baltimore Police Commissioner Darryl De Sousa’s fall from top cop to criminal defendant came into sharp relief Monday, when he agreed in federal court to surrender his passport and any firearms he owns as he awaits trial on the tax charges that led to his recent resignation. During a brief...
- Baltimore County police officer killed after confrontation; police searching for armed suspect