Out of the of the Urban Cry LLC is issued another insightful lecture/article of urgency. The times have spoken gravely; challenging and controversial. Freelance Journalist/Recording artist zion antoni delivers POA II: a message that moves resolve through perspective
August 6, 2015
POWER OF ATTORNEY part II
About URBAN CRY LLC
INTERNATIONAL GRASSROOTS JOURNALISM COMPANY/RECORD LABEL. FOUNDER ZION ANTONI. View all posts by URBAN CRY LLC
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 6th, 2015 at 7:53 pm and tagged with an american plight : the urban plight show, naacp, power of attorney part II, SEKOU THINK TANK, the urban cry llc, zion antoni and posted in grassroots mobiliization, urban activism. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
THE SEKOU THINK TANK est 2012
- Orioles starter Dylan Bundy's rough stretch continues in ugly loss to MetsIn between the veterans playing out their cushy contracts and the ever-growing mass of unproven players the Orioles are giving a chance to play over the last few months of this lost season, there’s Dylan Bundy. The one-time top draft pick and top prospect has been a fixture in the Orioles rotation...
- Bundy, bullpen rocked as Orioles allow nine runs in sixth inning in 16-5 loss to MetsOne of the Orioles’ ugliest innings of the season wasn’t entirely a result of the New York Mets assembling a hit parade. A significant part of it was self-inflicted. The Mets scored nine runs — sending 12 batters to the plate — in the sixth inning of the Orioles’ 16-5 interleague loss at Camden...
- Baltimore shuts down trouble-ridden Bike Share program in favor of dockless Bird, Lime optionsBaltimore has shut down its problem-plagued bike share program after less than two years and entered into a pilot program with two firms that offer dockless scooters and bikes, Mayor Catherine Pugh said Wednesday. The city has entered into agreements to allow Bird, which launched a pilot fleet...
- Baltimore police officer charged with assault pleads not guilty; attorney says video doesn't tell full storyThe Baltimore police officer who was captured on a viral video last week punching a man repeatedly in an encounter pleaded not guilty Wednesday to assault and misconduct. Arthur Williams, 25, was indicted on Tuesday and turned himself in that evening. He has resigned from the force. Williams was...
- Orioles starter Dylan Bundy's rough stretch continues in ugly loss to Mets