Out of the of the Urban Cry LLC is issued another insightful lecture/article of urgency. The times have spoken gravely; challenging and controversial. Freelance Journalist/Recording artist zion antoni delivers POA II: a message that moves resolve through perspective
August 6, 2015
POWER OF ATTORNEY part II
About URBAN CRY LLC
INTERNATIONAL GRASSROOTS JOURNALISM COMPANY/RECORD LABEL. FOUNDER ZION ANTONI. View all posts by URBAN CRY LLC
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 6th, 2015 at 7:53 pm and tagged with an american plight : the urban plight show, naacp, power of attorney part II, SEKOU THINK TANK, the urban cry llc, zion antoni and posted in grassroots mobiliization, urban activism. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
THE SEKOU THINK TANK est 2012
- With this draft, Ravens are getting back to their hard-hitting, defensive waysIf anyone is truly surprised that the Ravens put a huge emphasis on defense in this year's NFL draft, it would be wise to remember the famous adage about the fate of those who ignore history. The Ravens used their first four picks to fortify key defensive positions and make sure they would not...
- Ravens: 'Our picks were value picks'The Ravens exited a draft for the first time in franchise history without drafting a single offensive skill position player.
- Orioles' Ubaldo Jimenez's starting job being threatened after another rough outingUbaldo Jimenez has been here before, reaching for answers to explain another ugly run of starts that yet again threaten his spot in the Orioles rotation. Jimenez has been left promising that his moxie will prevail to pull him out of the frustrating spiral the opening month of this season has become.
- Orioles fall 12-4 to Yankees to slip out of first place for first time this seasonThe Orioles came to Yankee Stadium with a one-game division lead over the resurgent New York Yankees. But after two meetings in the Bronx this weekend, the Orioles have been knocked off their first-place perch in the American League East while being delivered a pair of numbing road losses.
- With this draft, Ravens are getting back to their hard-hitting, defensive ways